Complete 30 classes in 30 days!
Here are some great reasons to challenge yourself:
- Lose your winter waistline
- De-toxify, de-stress, de-puff
- Build strength
- Gain flexibility
- Increase self-confidence
- Get comfortable in your body
- Have fun!
Everyone that completes the challenge will receive our latest Challenge T-shirt, which will be a “spring training” version of to the one shown; will be authorized to autograph our “Wall of Fame”; plus, you will receive 10 raffle tickets to be entered in a drawing for fun and fabulous prizes including:
An iPod shuffle
Free yoga packages, yoga wear, a Mission Yoga gift package
plus more prizes to be announced!
(If you have a product or service you would like to donate to the raffle, please let Steve23 know)
As an incentive to sign up for the challenge, participants will receive exclusive weekly deals to keep you motivated.
In order to get everyone finishing about the same time:
The last day to start the “30 for 30″ is March 9th
Registration is $20 for those with an unlimited package, or is included in our Challenge Special of $199 for 2 Months Unlimited.
Registration is now open, sign up today!
Training awareness and focus will help the smart city cyclist be prepared to make good decisions instantly. In this free, two-hour workshop you’ll learn to dive, roll, return quickly to your feet. Using rolling and falling techniques borrowed from Judo (“the gentle way”), you’ll practice dispersing and redirecting energy as you hit the ground, avoiding direct impact on your joints and bones. Diving rolls for distance throws, hard rolls for close-range impact, side falls and moving on the ground will all be covered. Additionally, partner movement drills of basic strikes and blocks will train your reflexes, decreasing response time and honing the concept of living in the moment.
A free monthly workshop hosted by Quantum Martial Arts
Sunday April 6th from 1-3pm
The Sun Room
2390 Mission Street 3rd Floor
Yoga en Español cada mañana Lunes y Miércoles, 10:45-11:45
NO NECESITA tener experiencia o ser flexible. La práctica de la yoga se adapta a la persona, no importa la edad, la salud, o la flexibilidad de la persona. Las clases se adaptan para principiantes. Con maestras Mireya Segura, Lilia Roman y Rachel Olmedo. Por donación.
Acupuncture promotes flexibility, weight loss, toning, increased self-confidence, and spiritual & emotional growth. By the end of the session, you will feel balanced and refreshed.
All attendees will receive a $15 voucher good for an acupuncture session at ACTCM.
Your baby is only little once, so take advantage of this special time together. Explore the wonders of development through this class designed for you and your pre-crawling baby.
In this 4-week class you will learn:
- Infant massage - Learn massage strokes that aid in digestion, relaxation, and induce sleep in your baby.
- Baby yoga - Playful movements and beneficial passive poses that soothe and encourage bonding and offer support for your baby’s growing body.
- Tummy time - practical play ideas to encourage your baby to be on his or her tummy, sides and back and discussion on why such movement is important.
- Signing - Stimulate language, increase communication and decrease frustration with 40 + basic signs you can use with your baby now.
- Songs - Delight your baby with old favorites, new songs and finger plays.
- Sensory play - Use common objects from around your house to provide different sensory experiences that stimulate all the senses.
- Heuristic play- Learn to create treasure baskets that your baby can explore and discover through different stages of development.
These topics are supported by handouts (39 page packet), video and discussion about developmental stages, why they are important, and how they can be enhanced by using the above techniques. The class offers new ways for you to bond with your baby and be social with other families.
FRIDAYS from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
March 7, 14, 21, 28
Price: $100 for the 4-week series.
One or two parents + baby.
Also includes 39 page handout packet, baby signs/song video and massage oil.
Pre-Registration and payment is required to reserve your space! Enroll here.